You are invited to become an
active member of Mary’s Mercy Center!
You can make a difference and become an active participant in this ministry. It isn’t always the people on site that make the total difference. It is people like you who read about our mission and decide to come on board.
VOLUNTEERS AND COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
- Mary’s Mercy Center is very proud to be home to approximately 300 volunteers of different faiths coming to us from Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- Mary’s Mercy Center networks with other non-profit agencies and many of the city and county agencies.
- Loma Linda University’s Department of Nursing visits Mary’s Table hosting Blood Pressure and Diabetes Clinics regularly.
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, youth groups and neighborhood youth volunteer at Mary’s Mercy Center for their community service requirements.
- Individual church communities who sponsor fund-raisers and volunteers.
HOW CAN I GET ON BOARD?
- By praying for the mission of Mary’s Mercy Center, Inc.
- By becoming a monthly donor
- By subscribing to receive our monthly newsletter entitled Mercy Seekers
- By volunteering. Please register below for more information.
Register Today to Become a Volunteer
Volunteer Contact Information:
Mary’s Mercy Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 7563
San Bernardino, California 92411
Phone: (909) 889-2558
Fax: (909) 386-7704
E-mail: [email protected]
All donations are tax-deductible.
Mary’s Mercy Center, Inc. Tax ID 33-0632426