VOLUNTEERS AND COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
- Mary’s Mercy Center is very proud to be home to approximately 300 volunteers of different faiths coming to us from Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- Mary’s Mercy Center networks with other non-profit agencies and many of the city and county agencies.
- Loma Linda University’s Department of Nursing visits Mary’s Table hosting Blood Pressure and Diabetes Clinics regularly.
- Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, youth groups and neighborhood youth volunteer at Mary’s Mercy Center for their community service requirements.
- Individual church communities who sponsor fund-raisers and volunteers.
You are invited to become an active member of Mary’s Mercy Center!
You can make a difference and become an active participant in this ministry. It isn’t always the people on site that make the total difference. It is people like you, who read and view the WEB page and come on board.
HOW CAN I GET ON BOARD?
- By praying for the mission of Mary’s Mercy Center, Inc.
- By becoming a monthly donor and receiving our monthly newsletter
entitled Mercy Seekers
- By volunteering. Click here for more information.
By coming on board you become members and part of the ongoing growth and development for the vision of Mary’s Mercy Center. Since the opening of Veronica’s Home of Mercy II in late 2009, we have set our sights on a shelter for men. The needs of the poor and homeless are tremendous, but we do what we can with God’s help and your support. It is important to note that on average, grants awarded to Mary’s Mercy Center only account for 40% of the corporation’s total budget and that administrative costs are only 9% of the total budget. Mary’s Mercy Center exists, runs and operates mostly dependent on the mercy of God in your heart. Donations and contributions are vital and essential.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Mary’s Mercy Center, Inc. Tax ID 33-0632426
Mary’s Mercy Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 7563
San Bernardino, California 92411
Phone: (909) 889-2558
Fax: (909) 386-7704
E-mail: [email protected]